Monday, 1 July 2013

aerobic training cycle exercise bike

    

Product Description

If you are looking for a simple piece of exercise equipment you can use without preparation at any time, Consider an exercise bike or 'fitness bike', This We R Sports Exercise bike gives your legs a workout and also improve your cardiovascular fitness in general. They're ideal if you enjoy cycling but live in a city and don't like to share your workout with the traffic Workout at a pace that suits you and in the comfort of your own home with the We R Sports Aerobic training cycle. With a robust, heavy duty steel frame and a deep padded comfortable seat it's ideal. The 13kg flywheel and felt pad emergency stop system allow you to exercise with confidence, while the height adjustable handlebars provide a realistic and comfortable cycling experience. The 5 function exercise monitor displays all the information you need when exercising including calories burnt, distance, speed, scan and time. Providing performance feedback after every session the We R Sports cycle allows you to see how your fitness levels are improving, helping you to stay focused and determined while you exercise. Lose weight Build athletic fitness Improve your stamina Train for and event                                                                                                                                                                        
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Spin Bike 11 Jun 2013
By Niles
Amazon Verified Purchase
I have been spinning for around 6 years now and have been on many different spin bikes (Commercial Bikes mainly). I received delivery of this spin bike only 2 days after ordering which was great. I found that the bike was pretty easy to put together, the handle bars took two of us to screw on because it is a little awkward to do alone. Once assembled (which took around 40 minutes) I decided to take it for a test run. I was very pleasantly surprised at how smooth the resistance was and how solid the bike felt. One thing I noted was how responsive the reistance was, meaning that I could add small increments to the resistance (really fine tuning) with just a minute turn of the resistance wheel...very impressed. Its easy to get the perfect resistance for jumps, sprints and also really pack on the resistance for the hill climbs. To be honest it was a pleasure to spin on this bike and I much prefer it to the bikes at my local gym. Knowing how the bike rides now, I would have paid more and I can honestly recommend it to anyone interested in a home spinning bike. Go for it....
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
19 of 20 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Oh yeah!! 24 Feb 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
Where to start.... Firstly i ordered this bike on a sunday tea time, i expected the bike to arrive towards the end of the following week, the bike arrived on the Tuesday i was extremly pleased with the prompt delivery service. My partner is a cyclist road racer so we set the bike up together and set me in the correct position. The only problem i had was the computer did not pick up anything i.e speed time etc etc. I contacted the seller and they sent me a replacement computer cable, sensor and magnet again very promptly. The computer now works a treat.
The bike itself is a dream i have lost 9 and a half pounds so far which im really pleased with, the reason i bought the bike was everytime i rang the gym to book a spin class they were full, so i worked out the cost of the bike to the cost of the gym membership for a year... the bike was cheaper at 299.99 and well worth every single penny, also it has saved me over an hour every night, between travelling to and from the gym. Now i leave work straight home and start my training session! Fantastic.
Anyone looking to purchase this bike i advise do so now!!!

We R Sports thankyou!!
Was this review helpful to you?
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A quality item that will last a long time 24 Jun 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
The bike is strong and well built. Despite my weight it copes well and feels like a real bicycle when i ride it.
I found the construction straight forward but you do need space to move around to make it easier.
The ability to alter the seating positions for comfort and to match my mountain bike is very good. The tension changing wheel is OK.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spin Bike 1 July 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
I ordered this bike because I wanted my family to be able to use a good spin bike, similar to the one I use at the gym. I have to say the delivery was excellent and the unit arrived early. It's a very easy unit to put together, but I would recommend anyone to use their own tools as the ones supplied are a bit flimsy. It took me probably an hour to unpack, read and put together. Someone with less experience may take an hour and a half or more. After putting together I discovered one of the adjustment knobs was broken. I e-mailed the company late in the afternoon and received a response the very next morning and the part was delivered the following day. I consider this absolutely A1 service. We have been using the bike for a month now and everyone is really pleased with it, and it is being well used.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit 10 Jun 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
Extremely well made, very smooth action and very responsive, excellent value for money, very very professional piece of exercise equipment
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
By Lulu
Amazon Verified Purchase
I bought this bike to replace my normal one as it wasn't heavy duty enough for me to do spinning on. I've never been a gym/class person and thought I'd get this based on the price and reviews so I could do stuff myself at home. I'm glad I did...it's really sturdy and the gears can be set to being very loose or really tough (my old bike never went anywhere near as difficult). Even my fiancé has started using it so it is good for both men and women. It was very easy to put together with 2 people. The seat adjusts up/down and forwards/backwards, as well as tilting the seat itself.

For quality purpose and price I would have rated this 5 stars, I've reason knocked it down for the following reasons:
1. At 5 foot 2 inches I'm only just tall enough to use it when the seat is in the lowest position - short people beware.
2. The seat is rock hard and I ended up with a rather bruised and sore bum when I first used it. We have since got a gel cushion which has helped immensely.
3. You need to be careful when pedalling as when spinning if you are out of the seat going fast, and then drop back into the seat and slow down, it is easy to do injury to yourself as the pedals keep their fast momentum.

NOTE: If you have to collect it from a warehouse if you miss the delivery, take someone with you.....the box weighs over 40kg!
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
9 of 11 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PIECE OF KIT 6 Feb 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
Quality product, strongly made from good materiels. it has certainly impressed us for the money we paid. Would certainly recommend to others.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
11 of 14 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars SLEEK PRODUCT 27 Jan 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
This spinning bike has turned out to be a great choice. after a couple of hickups putting it together ( the magnet running the electronics came off and two of the adjustable knobs broke) .
its quite a solid machine and seems well worth the money...I have only had it a few days so may come back and edit if it turns out to be not so good...
Was this review helpful to you?
7 of 9 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin 9 Feb 2013
By Foxy
The bike itself is of an excellent standard and well worth the £199.00 I payed for it. It did come with a faulty monitor but after contacting the supplier they immediately replaced it with another one.i found the supplier very easy to deal with and would highly recommend them.
Was this review helpful to you?
5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing piece of kit 8 July 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
It was retailing at almost £700, But was down to £200. Overall build quality of the item is very good and was easy assembled out of the box.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?

Most Recent Customer Reviews
4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bike
This is an excellent bike, well worth the money.

Easy to assemble but the only draw back is the rock hard seat. Read more
Published 3 days ago by A. Strazzanti
5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service
I chose this bike because of the amazing price and top reviews from previous customers. I only had one issue with the machine, which developed after one week of daily use (display... Read more
Published 9 days ago by C. M. Donohoe
5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and excellent value
Absolutely amazed with this product. It was reduced from £700 to £200 which was a shockingly good price cut, the build quality is superb and it's comfortable to use. Read more
Published 13 days ago by K. Ossowski
5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Excellent, good sturdy piece of equipment. Very surprised with quality. Similar to one used in gym. Enjoyed by whole family. Read more
Published 19 days ago by Ness
5.0 out of 5 stars Even a girl can put this together.
I was worried that I'd find it difficult to put this together but it was fine, I did it when my husband was away. Read more
Published 22 days ago by Sannie
5.0 out of 5 stars Top
Arrived very quickly and seems very substantial. Not too much bother putting it together although there's one screw in the handlebars that I can't quite get in. Read more
Published 28 days ago by taz
5.0 out of 5 stars Very good
Great exercise bike. Really strong resistance if required. I need to exercise more and this will do the job. I'm recommending this very strongly
Published 28 days ago by petali
Search Customer Reviews
Only search this product's reviews

  

No comments:

Post a Comment